Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dreadrock Dungeon Level 1-1 Download

As promised, here is the first PDF download for Dreadrock Dungeon Level 1-1. This is the first of four planned quadrants that make up the whole of level 1 of the megadungeon. Included in this is a small preview map for easy cross referencing, a dungeon key with all 45 rooms keyed, a wandering monster table, restock table, trap legend, and a high resolution map for printing.

In the future I plan on releasing a full PDF collection on the dungeon, its inhabitants, and some background on the dungeon itself, some of which I've already posted here on the blog. I hope you enjoy the first taste of Dreadrock.

Dreadrock Dungeon Level 1-1 PDF Download

5 comments:

  1. Nice, I'll be taking a look at it for sure. Thanks for all the work on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, guys. I had a lot of fun working on this first section, and am really looking forward to the entire project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent work.. I look forward to using this with my players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Bill. If you don't mind, post here and let me know how the game went if you use it.

    ReplyDelete