Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Dagger Keep Dungeon Map

This is kind of random, but I was sitting around with my sketchbook tonight and just whipped this up while I was bored. Thought I'd share with you all. Feel free to use as you like, if you like. I call it Dagger Keep Dungeon. As you can see, it starts with a ruined keep with a secret trap door which leads to the dungeons underneath the keep itself. If you're looking for an easy way to key it up for a quick adventure, I'd suggest using the AD&D/OSRIC Dungeon Creator tool over at Djeryv's Graveyard. The dungeon itself has 14 rooms.



2 comments:

  1. I like the design. It's fairly concise, so ADD gamers like myself could get in, get out and move onto the next challenge. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, man. Yeah, I could see it being used as maybe a one-night session of exploration maybe from a random encounter or something. Something to kill 2-4 hours of gameplay or so.

    ReplyDelete