Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Nice Hi-Res Caves of Chaos Maps

As some of you readers out there might know, I've been running my wife and 10 year old daughter through the original Keep on the Borderlands module to introduce them both to the game.  Zak linked me to his great one page dungeon map for Caves of Chaos whic has come in handy at the table for me.

Thanks to the wonders of Google+, I recently found a beautifully rendered high resolution map of the Caves of Chaos, perfect for printing or using on your laptop or tablet at the table. The map is available in various resolutions.

The maps can be found here.


2 comments:

  1. A work of art. I'm one of the few who isn't all too much into the "copy protected" maps by TSR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like them simply from a nostalgic point of view, but in terms of usability I much prefer something like this to the blue maps.

      Delete